Rated 3.6 out of 5 by 59
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Kasper1 Good for business stay
Good for business stay. Some issues with security outside the hotel area - in a good location to visit sites.
April 14, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Zaharie dissapointed
There are unacceptable 'mistakes' which I hope are not by policy for a price of 5* hotel.
- What is eaten it's not served again, long time,as much as there were empty WATER bottles all the time.
- Instead of juice or fresh one, if not different kinds, there is a
dissolving chemical liquid (juice mixed with water) and that's all from drinks. No yogurt, no coke, no milk, and no water. So, don't even expect EVIAN water and be happy if there will be Kozuvcanka(low quality)
- No tasty cheese, salami, etc.
- No extra towels, no slippers, not even small toilet facilities except body and hair wash. And the problem is that they exists in 3* hotel in the same town for a 5 time less price.
Also no extra pillows as they used to be before.
- Empty battery for TV controller
- Noisy air conditioner
Savings for coins for the most expensive hotel in a town?
April 12, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Die_dok Good location
Excellent location in Skopje downtown. Site good enough to stay for business travel. Very far (as same as almost all city) from airport
March 31, 2015