Holiday Inn Helsinki - Vantaa Airport
Holiday Inn Helsinki - Vantaa Airport
Ralssitie 2 Vantaa
Check In: 3PM
Check Out: 12PM
Distance from Airport
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Helsinki - Vantaa Airport
Aviapolis business district hotel with a free shuttle to Helsinki airport
Holiday Inn® Helsinki - Vantaa Airport hotel offers comfy rooms and a free, 10-minute shuttle service to and from Helsinki - Vantaa Airport (HEL).
The hotel's location within the Aviapolis business district puts you a stone's throw from local businesses and 15 minutes' drive from trade fairs at Messukeskus convention centre. With space for up to 30, the hotel's eight naturally lit meeting rooms are the ideal setting for your seminar or training event. The sprawling Jumbo shopping mall and huge Flamingo entertainment and dining complex are both an easy walk from the hotel. It's a 20-minute drive to Helsinki city centre, where you can see beautiful Art Nouveau buildings and interesting museums. In summer, borrow a bike from the hotel and explore the city at your own pace.
At this hotel you can enjoy:
- A free airport shuttle
- On-site parking for a daily fee
- A Fitness Centre
- Free WiFi
At this Helsinki hotel Kids Stay and Eat Free, and a choice of pillows ensures restful nights. Got an early flight to catch? Take advantage of the early breakfast service and the Park, Stay & Go package, leaving your car at the hotel until you return. Savour local dishes in the bright and airy Bistro Fiore, and sink into a sofa with a drink in the lounge.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
*View Terms & Conditions for Details.
Children's Activities Available.
You can play croquet game, badminton and other outdoor plays in the summer at our court yard. Or just enjoy of the sun.Flamingo Entertainment center just in 500m away from the hotel. Flamingo offers restaurants, Spa, Day Spa, bowling, movie theater, minigolf and many many more interesting places to spend whole day.We offer bicycles to borrow on summertime to our guests.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wired Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wired Fee: 0 EUR
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wireless Fee: 0 EUR
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 10 EUR
- Our hotel offers large parking facilities. Parking fee applies to all parking. EUR 5 / day time, EUR 10 / overnight, EUR 35 / week, EUR 60 / 2 weeks. Parking is only allowed for hotel guests. Sheduled complimentary shuttle bus runs to and from airport.
- Pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pets Walking Area Available
- Pet Fee per Night: 15 EUR
- Pets are welcome at the Holiday Inn Helsinki Vantaa Airport hotel. Additional fee for pets is 15 eur per room per night. Guide, assistant and service dogs free of charge. Additional fee for pets is room specific.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- China Union Pay
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 5
- Total Number of Rooms: 281
- Number of Suites: 1
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 280
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 2
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Current Renovation: 2009 To 2009
- All Guestrooms, public areas, restaurant, gym and sauna has been fully renowated in 2009.
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2009
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2009
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.