Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40, Jct. 4
Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40, Jct. 4
Check In: 2pm
Check Out: 12pm
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40, Jct. 4
A smart High Wycombe hotel with event facilities and free WiFi, plus convenient access to transport links
Holiday Inn® High Wycombe M40, Jct.4 hotel is a stone's throw from the M40, giving easy access to Birmingham and Oxford. Junctions for the M4 and M25 can be reached in under half an hour. The hotel is only 20 minutes by road from Heathrow International Airport (LHR), and High Wycombe train station is a 15-minute taxi ride away. Picturesque Henley-on-Thames is 12 miles away.
See touring productions and home-grown talent at Wycombe Swan Theatre, or follow the fortunes of Wycombe Wanderers at Adams Park, both 10 minutes' drive away. Five minutes further brings you to notable collections of art, furniture and local history at the Wycombe Museum.
The hotel offers seven modern event rooms of varying sizes. Cressex Business Park is just up the road, and businesses including Hyundai and Johnson & Johnson are nearby. The hotel's enviable transport connections and professional reception team make it an ideal place for conferences.
The lively Junction restaurant offers classic and international dishes using sustainable British ingredients. Kids stay and eat free. In the evenings, catch BT Sports on a big screen in the bar while enjoying a chilled drink and a snack. Starbucks coffee is also available.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wireless Fee: 0 GBP
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 5 GBP
- The hotel car park is managed by an external company – ParkingEye. Please note that there is a car parking charge of £5.00 per day at the hotel. Failure to comply with the above will result in a fine issued by ParkingEye of £100.
- Pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pets Walking Area Available
- Pet Deposit per Stay: 50 GBP
- Pet Fee per Night: 15 GBP
- On request basis only GBP15 charge applies per night
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 2
- Total Number of Rooms: 112
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 112
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 2
- Connecting Rooms Available
- We have transformed our bedrooms and public areas to enhance your comfort, enjoyment and experience.
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2017
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2017
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Closed Caption TVs
- Telephone with TDD
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.