Holiday Inn Maidenhead/Windsor
Holiday Inn Maidenhead/Windsor
Manor Lane Berkshire
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 12PM
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Maidenhead/Windsor
A smart hotel near Windsor with a restaurant and onsite health club
Holiday Inn® Maidenhead/Windsor hotel is close to the M4 and only 20 minutes by car from Heathrow Airport (LHR).
We’re just 6 miles from the centre of Windsor, and a direct train from Maidenhead station, a mile and a half away, can whisk you into London Paddington in 36 minutes. Explore the Queen's home at Windsor Castle, have a day out with the kids at LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort or experience the excitement of horse racing at Ascot Racecourse, all within a short drive. If you’re planning a conference or big event, book one of our 10 flexible meeting rooms, which include a banquet room with space for 350 guests. Refreshments and tasty catered meals are available on request.
At this hotel you can enjoy:
- Complimentary onsite parking
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour room service
Savour a delicious full English breakfast or evening meal in the Junction Restaurant, and meet friends over a snack, a Starbucks coffee or a chilled glass of wine in the lounge bar. Swim laps in the pool, work out in the gym or simply relax in the sauna and steam room. Thoughtful touches like a pillow menu, mini-fridge and coffeemaker in our rooms and suites help ensure a comfortable visit, and kids stay and eat free.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
*View Terms & Conditions for Details.
Children's Activities Available.
Kids toys and games available in lounge bar. Board games available from reception (deposit required). Kids TV channels available in all bedrooms (at additional charge)
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wireless Fee: 0 GBP
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is available
- Valet Parking Fee: 0 GBP
- Parking Charges Apply for Non Residents of the hotel. Hotel residents must input your registration at reception upon check in. Issues with parking should be reported to the car park management company whose details will be on the correspondence received.
- No pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Only guide or assistance dogs allowed
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 3
- Total Number of Rooms: 197
- Number of Suites: 4
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 197
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 5
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Closed Caption TVs
- Telephone with TDD
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Make it a more enjoyable trip
'Lego' to Legoland Windsor
Get a room for Royal Ascot
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.