Holiday Inn Norwich
Holiday Inn Norwich
Ipswich Road Norfolk
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 11AM
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Norwich
A welcoming Norwich hotel with restaurant, meeting facilities and onsite health club
Holiday Inn® Norwich hotel is only a 10-minute drive from the city centre.
We’re close to the A47 and the A11, so there’s easy access to Norwich Castle Museum & Art Gallery or the Norman Norwich Cathedral, while the shops at Castle Mall and the Riverside entertainment complex are within a short drive. If you don't feel like driving, use our free car park and take the bus – there's a stop near the hotel. Norwich Airport (NWI) is only 5 miles away, and families can reach the sandy beaches around Great Yarmouth in about half an hour. Our 4 conference rooms are suitable for business meetings, weddings or parties and host up to 150 guests. We are close to Broadland, Norwich and Hall Road Business Parks.
At this hotel you can enjoy:
- Free WiFi
- Rooms with sofa beds for families
- 24-hour room service
- Kids stay and eat free
Our comfortable rooms have satellite TV and a choice of pillows to help you sleep. Relax, work out or book a spa treatment at our free Spirit Health Club, which has a pool, a steam room and a well-equipped gym. Overlooking the garden, the Junction Restaurant serves delicious breakfasts and hearty dinners, with snacks and Starbucks coffee available all day in the bar.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wireless Fee: 0 GBP
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is available
- Uncovered car parking situated at the front of the hotel. Hotel has free car parking for hotel guests and free coach parking for groups and tours.
- Pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pets Walking Area Available
- Pet Deposit per Stay: 20 GBP
- We do accept well behaved dogs in some of our ground floor rooms. Please contact reception to add to your booking, charges will apply.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 3
- Total Number of Rooms: 119
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 119
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 3
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Current Renovation: 2019 To 2019
- Open Lobby renovation in Public spaces coming soon. Limited dining during this time.
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2014
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2016
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Telephone with TDD
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Make it a more enjoyable trip
BTCC at Snetterton
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.