Holiday Inn Reading - M4, Jct.10
Holiday Inn Reading - M4, Jct.10
Wharfedale Road Winnersh Triangle
Check In: 2pm
Check Out: 11am
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Reading - M4, Jct.10
Comfortable tranquil new hotel with free fibre Wi-Fi close to central Reading & London Heathrow
The hotel sits conveniently close to the M4 motorway, with free secure underground parking & adjacent to Winnersh Triangle station, with direct trains to Reading, London Waterloo & Paddington. Hotel is 3 miles from central Reading, and a 20-minute drive from Heathrow Airport (LHR).Royal Ascot Racecourse is 10 miles away, and it's less than 15 miles to LEGOLAND® and Windsor Castle.
The hotel's vibrant Academy with dedicated conference manager, has eight state-of-art, naturally lit meeting rooms for up to 260 delegates, and is licensed for civil ceremonies.
Relax in Esprit Wellness & Spa with 19m pool, life fitness gym and pampering spa treatments.
Try the stylish 2 AA Rosette Caprice Restaurant with exceptional modern British & Authentic Indian menus. Monty’s Bar offers quality bar meals, superb cocktails and resident pianist.Adjacent Winnersh Triangle Business Park houses many local companies.
All guest credit cards are pre authorized in full 24 hours prior to arrival, and 50GBP p/n for incidentals on check in. Original credit card used for prepaid bookings must be presented on arrival for pin verification.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wired Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is available
- Complimentary secure underground parking for hotel guests and conference delegates.
- Pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pets Walking Area Available
- Pet Fee per Night: 20 GBP
- Small dogs up to 7.5 kgs permitted subject to supplement of 20.00 GBP per dog per night. Max. 2 dogs per room. No dogs over 7.5 kgs, no other pets allowed. Dogs not allowed in public areas or restaurant, not left alone in room. Guide dogs not chargeable.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 7
- Total Number of Rooms: 174
- Number of Suites: 3
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 171
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 9
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2010
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2010
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Closed Caption TVs
- Telephone with TDD
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
Provided by Hotel
Make it a more enjoyable trip
Day Delegate Special Offer
2020 Christmas Functions
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.