Holiday Inn Swindon
Holiday Inn Swindon
Check In: 2pm
Check Out: 12pm
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Swindon
A welcoming hotel with a health club near the motorway
Two miles from the M4, Holiday Inn® Swindon hotel is around an hour from both Heathrow Airport (LHR) and Bristol Airport (BRS).
Swindon train station is less than 4 miles away, connecting you to London and Bristol within an hour. Alternatively, leave your car in the free car park and head to the National Express bus stop right outside the hotel. Stonehenge is an hour away by car, and we are only 12 miles from the larger Avebury stone circle. A 20-minute drive takes you to either the grand estate of Lydiard Park, or sailing and waterskiing in Cotswold Water Park. Hotel guests enjoy discounts at Swindon Designer Outlet, less than 5 miles from our hotel. There are local companies nearby, and business guests will appreciate a dedicated host to carefully plan your event in the hotel's 6 meeting rooms.
At this hotel you can enjoy:
- 24-hour room service
- Kids stay and eat free
- A full English breakfast buffet
- Free WiFi and parking
In our inviting rooms, you can get a great night's sleep after choosing from the pillow menu. Tuck into dinner at the restaurant or sip a Starbucks coffee in the lounge bar, which has live BT Sport and seating on our garden terrace. You Fit Health Club's pool, gym and sauna will help you feel fully refreshed.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is available
- Self-Parking Fee: 0 GBP
- Holiday Inn Swindon has 120 complimentary car parking spaces for all guests and delegates visiting the hotel. We now have parking eye so all guests and visitors must enter their registration number at the reception area on arrival to avoid parking charge
- Pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pet Deposit per Stay: 0 GBP
- Pet Fee per Night: 20 GBP
- Assistance Pets are welcome. Pets welcome for a supplement of 20.00 per night. Please be aware Pets are not permitted in Bar, Lounge or Restaurant, with the exception of Assistance Dogs.
- American Express
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 2
- Total Number of Rooms: 99
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 99
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 2
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Current Renovation: 2019 To 2019
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2019
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2017
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Closed Caption TVs
- Telephone with TDD
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.
FAQs for Holiday Inn Swindon
How much is parking at Holiday Inn Swindon?
Complementary parking is available at Holiday Inn Swindon for hotel guests.
Is there an area shuttle available at Holiday Inn Swindon?
No, there is not a local area shuttle available at Holiday Inn Swindon.
Does Holiday Inn Swindon have a pool?
Yes, Holiday Inn Swindon has an indoor pool.
What are the check-in and check-out times for Holiday Inn Swindon?
Check-in at Holiday Inn Swindon is from 2pm, and check-out time is 12pm. Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out.
Does Holiday Inn Swindon have a restaurant on site?
Holiday Inn Swindon has 1 restaurant. The Restaurant.
Is there a fitness center at Holiday Inn Swindon?
Yes, there is an onsite fitness center at Holiday Inn Swindon.
How much does it cost to stay at Holiday Inn Swindon?
Rates for accommodations at Holiday Inn Swindon vary by season. For your rate options, please input your dates.
How many rooms does the Holiday Inn Swindon have?
The Holiday Inn Swindon has 99 guest rooms. Enter your dates to view available rooms for your stay.
Can I bring my pet to Holiday Inn Swindon?
Pets are welcome at Holiday Inn Swindon. There is a pet deposit per stay of 0 GBP. Our Pet Policy: Assistance Pets are welcome. Pets welcome for a supplement of 20.00 per night. Please be aware Pets are not permitted in Bar, Lounge or Restaurant, with the exception of Assistance Dogs..