Holiday Inn Birmingham - Bromsgrove
Holiday Inn Birmingham - Bromsgrove
Kidderminster Road Bromsgrove
Check In: 2pm
Check Out: 11am
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Birmingham - Bromsgrove
A modern Bromsgrove hotel with easy access to Birmingham, free WiFi, ample meeting space, a restaurant and a spa
Just off the M5 motorway, the Holiday Inn® Birmingham - Bromsgrove hotel is 30 minutes' drive from Birmingham city centre. There's free parking, and direct trains from Bromsgrove station, a mile away, take half an hour. There's easy access to Birmingham Airport (BHX) and the NEC via the nearby M42.
Eighteenth-century Hanbury Hall is set in landscaped gardens six miles from the hotel, and the Avoncroft Museum of Historic Buildings is ten minutes' drive away. You can drive to the Cadbury World chocolate factory for a tour, or discover Birmingham's industrial heritage at the Black Country Living Museum, in around half an hour.
The stylish Fairfield Suite has its own bar and can accommodate up to 220 guests, making it popular for weddings. You can host an intimate business gathering or a conference in the hotel's 10 hi-tech meeting rooms. WiFi is free throughout the hotel and a dedicated events team can arrange catering and business services.
You can relax in the steam room, swim laps in the heated indoor pool, and pamper yourself at the on-site spa. Enjoy finest steaks and grills in our Cow on the Hill restaurant with daily specials, or a refreshing drink in the lounge bar. Kids stay and eat free.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wired Internet Available in Rooms and Suites.
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wired Fee: 0 GBP
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wireless Fee: 0 GBP
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is available
- Self-Parking Fee: 0 GBP
- Onsite car park which is complimentary and well lit, offering 220 spaces.
- Pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pet Deposit per Stay: 20 GBP
- Pet Fee per Night: 15 GBP
- With the exception of Assistance dogs, dogs are not permitted in public areas. Please contact the hotel directly if you wish to discuss your requirements.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 4
- Total Number of Rooms: 110
- Number of Suites: 3
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 110
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 1
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Current Renovation: 2018 To 2018
- Bathroom refurbishment.
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.