Holiday Inn Reading - M4, Jct.10
Holiday Inn Reading - M4, Jct.10
Wharfedale Road Winnersh Triangle
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 11AM
Check-in Age: 18
Distance from Airport
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Reading - M4, Jct.10
Comfortable tranquil new hotel with free Wi-Fi close to central Reading & Heathrow Airport
Holiday Inn® Reading - M4, Jct.10 hotel sits conveniently close to the M4 motorway. Leave your car for free in the underground parking & walk 1 minute to Winnersh Triangle station, with direct trains to Reading, London Waterloo & London Paddington. The hotel is 3 miles from central Reading, and a 20-minute drive from Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Royal Ascot Racecourse is 10 miles away, and it's less than 15 miles to LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort and Windsor Castle. Browse the shops of central Bracknell, just 5 miles away, or explore the market town of Wokingham, three miles away.
The hotel's vibrant Academy with eight state-of-the-art, naturally lit meeting rooms can host up to 260 delegates. Guests can access free Wi-Fi, and there's a dedicated Conference Manager to attend to all your needs. Just beside the hotel, Winnersh Triangle business park houses many local companies. The hotel is also licensed for civil weddings.
Order British & Indian dishes at the 2AA Rosette Caprice Restaurant, which has an outdoor terrace, or listen to the resident pianist in Monty's Lounge Bar. Sweat it out in the hotel sauna & steam room, or cool off in the 19m heated indoor pool. Relax with a massage at the hotel's Dermalogica Spa. Kids stay & eat free.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 19 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room.Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
*View Term & Conditions for Details.
Children's Activities Available.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|United States, Canada, Central America, South America, Mexico, Caribbean||19 and Under||12 and Under|
|Greater China||Under 12||12 and Under|
|Europe||Under 17||12 and Under|
|Rest of World||Under 12||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wired Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Center and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard wired Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wired Fee: 10.5 GBP
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Center, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wireless Fee: 10.5 GBP
- Bus service from Winnersh Triangle Train Station to Thames Valley Business Park provided f.o.c. from 07:08am to 09:38 am and 16:30pm to 19:00pm. Service runs every 30-minutes on a loop basis.
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is available
- Pets allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- Pets Walking Area Available
- Pet Fee per Night: 20 GBP
- Small dogs up to 7.5 kgs permitted subject to supplement of 20.00 GBP per dog per night. Max. 2 dogs per room. No dogs over 7.5 kgs, no other pets allowed. Dogs not allowed in public areas or restaurant, not left alone in room. Guide dogs not chargeable.
Languages Spoken by Staff
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 7
- Total Number of Rooms: 174
- Number of Suites: 3
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 171
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 9
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2010
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2010
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Closed Caption TVs
- Telephone with TDD
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
Provided by Hotel